“Dilip Buildcon Details“
In this article, we shall list down all the important details you need regarding the Dilip Buildcon IPO. If you are looking for any other information about this particular IPO, please let us know through comments and we shall be happy to update it.
Allotment Status: : Know your Dilip Buildcon IPO Allotment Status Here
Dilip Buildcon : Introduction
Dilip Buildcon is one of the leading private sector road-focused EPC contractors in India. Their core business is undertaking construction projects across India in the roads and irrigation sectors. They specialize in constructing state and national highways, city roads, culverts and bridges.
During the last five Financial Years ended March 31, 2015 and the six months ended September 30, 2015 Dilip Buildcon has completed the construction of 51 road projects in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and Maharashtra in India, with an aggregate length of approximately 5,858.49 lane kms, achieving a CAGR of 58.44% of revenue growth on a consolidated basis for the five Financial Years ended March 31, 2015. They also expanded their presence to nine more states, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, Chhatisgarh, Jharkhand, Haryana, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh with ongoing projects.
Dilip Buildcon has largest fleets of construction equipment in India of 6,604 vehicles and other construction equipment from some of the world’s leading suppliers, such as Schwing Stettar, Metso, Wirtgen and Vogele and employed 17,781 employees.
~*End Of Advertisement*~
Important Dates and Numbers for Dilip Buildcon IPO
|Dilip Buildcon IPO Details|
|Issue open Date||01-August-2016|
|Issue Close Date||03-August-2016|
|Issue Price Band||Rs 214 - Rs 219|
|Face Value||Rs 10 Per share|
|Fresh Issue||Rs 430 Crores|
|Offer For Sale||10,227,273 Equity Shares|
|Minimum Order Quantity||65 Shares|
|Participation by Anchor Investors||29-July-2016|
|Bid/Offer Opening Date||01-August-2016|
|Bid/Offer Closing Date||03-August-2016|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||08-August-2016|
|Unblocking of Funds from ASBA Account||09-August-2016|
|Credit of Equity Shares to Demat Account||10-August-2016|
|Commencement of Trading on NSE/BSE||11-August-2016|
Prospectus (DHRP) : Download the Draft Prospectus with SEBI Here
Details of Important Stake Holders of Dilip Buildcon IPO
|Dilip Buildcon Limited|
Plot No. 5, Inside Govind Narayan Singh Gate,
Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road,
Bhopal 462 016
|Phone: +91 755 4029999
Contact Person: Abhishek Shrivastava,
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
|Link Intime India Private Ltd,|
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West,
|IIFL Holdings Limited|
10th Floor, One IBC,
841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel,
Mumbai - 400 013, Maharashtra, India
|JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
141 Maker Chamber III,
Mumbai 400 021
Phone: +91 22 6630 3030
|Axis Capital Limited|
1st Floor, Axis House,
C-2 Wadia International Centre,
P.B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400 025
Phone: +91 22 4325 2183
|PNB Investment Services Ltd
11th Floor, Dalamal House,
Mumbai – 400-021
Phone: +91-22-4347 4030
|Dilip Suryavanshi, Devendra Jain, Seema Suryavanshi and Suryavanshi Family Trust|
Dilip Buildcon Financial Details
Below Table captures how the Dilip Buildcon has performed in terms revenue and profit over the years.
|Dilip Buildcon Financials|
|Revenues (Rs Million)||4393||11928||19268||24015||27685|
|Profit After Tax (Rs Million)||392||1081||2412||1856||876|
|Revenue Growth (YoY %)||NA||NA||62%||25%||15%|
Dilip Buildcon IPO : Risk Factors
- Margins of Diip Buildcon are on decline mode year on year. Its profits for FY12, FY13, FY14, FY15 are 9.1%, 12.5%, 7.7%, 3.2%.
- There are certain criminal proceedings pending against the Company, Promoters and certain Directors and employees
- This is company’s second attempt to issue the IPO. Last year, the company had proposed to raise Rs 650 crore through IPO, however backed off citing the cautious sentiment of foreign institutional investors (FIIs) towards the sector..
- There are certain criminal proceedings pending against Dilip Buildcon, certain of its Directors, its Promoters, Subsidiaries and its Joint Ventures, which may adversely affect business, financial condition and results of operations.
- The company and certain of Promoters and Directors have been subject to search and seizure operations conducted by the Indian income tax authorities. Any adverse determination by the tax authorities in this matter could increase tax liability and subject to monetary penalties.
- Contingent liabilities that have not been provided for could adversely affect business, cash flows, financial condition and results of operations.
- Projects included in the order book and future projects may be delayed, modified or cancelled for reasons beyond control which may materially and adversely affect business, prospects, reputation, profitability, financial condition and results of operation.
- If they are not successful in managing growth, business may be disrupted and profitability may be reduced.
- Lower than expected returns on investment in BOT projects may adversely affect financial results; they may not be able to divest BOT projects at the prices they anticipate or at all and new roads may compete with BOT road projects.
Sharing is Definitely Caring
You can also share this article with your family and friends interested in Dilip Buildcon Initial Public Offer (IPO) through the social sharing buttons on Top/Left.