Frequently Asked Questions about Zerodha Trading plans and Account opening
Zerodha has emerged as on of the top most brokerage house in india in last few years. Though they started small, today they are giving tough competition to the already established stock brokers who are in industry for many decades.
In this article we cover few of the questions which are frequently asked by the visitors about the Zerodha such as trading plans, account opening process, fees, trading tool,investment services, performance and customer care.
~*End Of Advertisement*~
FAQs on Zerodha Brokerage Charges
- How much Zerodha charges per trade for each segment?
- Equity Delivery – Free
- Equity Intraday – Rs 20
- Equity Future – Rs 20
- Equity Option – Rs 20
- Commodity – Rs 20
- Currency Derivatives (Future) – Rs 20
- Currency Derivatives (Option) – Rs 20
- Does Zerodha has any monthly unlimited plan?
- No, Zerodha don’t have any fixed brokerage and unlimited trading per month plans.
- Does it have any yearly brokerage options?
- No, Zerodha don’t have yearly plans.
- Is there any minimum Brokerage to trade with Zerodha?
FAQs on Zerodha Account Opening Charges
- What is the Trading Account Opening Charges with Zerodha?
- Rs 200 if you print the forms yourself and Rs 300 if they courier the forms to you.
- What is the AMC for Trading Account ?
- No AMC for Trading account
- What is the Demat Account Opening Charges with Zerodha ?
- Rs 100
- How much is the Demat AMC with Zerodha?
- Rs 300
- Is Demat Account Mandatory with trading account at Zerodha?
- Yes, Demat Account is mandatory when opening trading account with Zerodha.
FAQs on Zerodha Transaction Charges
- What are the Transaction Charges with Zerodha’s per segment?
- Equity Delivery – Rs 325 Per Cr
- Equity Intraday – Rs 325 Per Cr
- Equity Future – Rs 210 Per Cr
- Equity Option – Rs 5300 Per Cr
- Commodity – Non-Agri: 0.0031% | Agri: 0.00175%
- Currency Derivatives (Future) – Rs 135 Per Cr
- Currency Derivatives (Option) – Rs 4400 Per Cr
FAQs on Zerodha Investment Service
- Which Stock Exchanges I can trade on with Zerodha?
- Zerodha support trading on following exchanges : NSE, BSE, MCX-SX and MCX.
- Which all segments I can trade in with Zerodha?
- Equity Delivery,Intraday,Future and Options,Commodity and Currency
- Does Zerodha offers IPO investment?
- No. Zerodha does not offer investment in IPO
- Does Zerodha offer Mutual Funds investment?
- Yes, Mutual fund investment is possible through Zerodha.
- Can I deal in Bonds and NCD’s ?
- Dealing in Bonds and NCD is not possible through Zerodha
- Does Zerodha provides 3-in-1 Account?
- Zerodha falls in which Broker Category?
- They charge fixed fee per transaction hence it falls under Discount Broker
- Does Zerodha provide research reports?
- Does Zerodha provide any trading tips ?
- What is the Intraday Square-off Time for Intraday Trading in Equity segment at Zerodha?
- Does Zerodha offer Margin Funding for trading?
- No, Margin funding is not available as of now but they are planning it.
FAQs on Zerodha Customer Support Channels
- Is there any 24*7 customer support available for Zerodha?
- No, Zerodha dont have any 24×7 customer service.
- Does Zerodha provide customer support though live Chat on website?
- No, Zerodha doesn’t provide customer online chat service.
- Is there any toll free number for customer support with Zerodha?
- No, Zerodha doesn’t provide toll free number for customer support.
- Does Zerodha offer customer service through local branch offices or broker franchise?
- Yes, Zerodha has branches and franchises at major cities and through them it offers customer service.
FAQs on Zerodha tools
- What are the trading platforms provided by Zerodha
- Software : Zerodha Pi
- Web : Zerodha Kite
- Mobile : Zerodha Kite
- Does Zerodha offer automated trading/algorithmic trading?
- Yes, Zerodha offer automated trading to it customers.
- Does Zerodha offer After Trading Hours Order or After Market Order (AMO) or Off Market Orders?
- Yes, You can place the AMO orders
- Can I place Good Till Cancelled (GTC) orders though Zerodha?
- Yes, it is possible to place GTC orders in Zerodha
Current Offers with Zerodha
Currently Zerodha is offering their trading software with zero subscription fees. Normally brokerage houses charge monthly fee for their platforms. You can avail zero software fee by opening the Zerodha account by clicking the button below.