About Cash Back Program:
*How TISB Cash Back program Works?
When you open a trading account with the broker as a member of TISB, we receive a part of the brokerage charges on every trade you make as compensation for introducing you to them. We, in turn, share a portion of our compensation with you in the form of a cash back, as thank you for signing up with us
* Will the Broker charge me more if I open the account through TISB?
Never! When you open an account through us, your brokerage charges will be EXACTLY the same as those offered on the broker’s website.
* How can I confirm this?
You may independently verify our status as an active introducing partner with the Broker.
* Why can’t I Just sign up with the Broker directly?
If you sign up directly with the broker, you will not receive cash back from TISB since we does not receive any amount from the broker.
* Does TISB have access to my trading account?
We have no access to your account unless you decide to share any information on your own. We receive only the brokerage generated information from the broker depending on which, we provide you the cash back.
* Do you charge me to become member of TISB ?
Absolutely NOT!. TISB membership is totally FREE!
* What if my trade loses, Do I still receive the cash back?
Don’t have any doubt on that!. You receive a rebate whether you win or lose. Receiving a cash back reduces your losses and makes your trading even more profitable, without any extra effort!
* Do I receive cash back on all segments?
It does not matter which segment you trade, you will receive cash back as long as you generate any brokerage.
About Payment Information:
* What payment methods TISB offers?
Payout will be transferred through NEFT transfer.
* How do I provide bank details?
Once your trading account is opened with the broker, you will get access to your personal Portal at TISB in which you can provide all the details related to you bank such as Bank name, Account Number, IFSC Code etc which enables us to send you the cash back
* When Do I see my earnings appear in my Wallet?
You will typically see your unpaid earnings accumulate from the previous months trading activity in your “Wallet” of the portal by the 10th of the following month for the previous month of trading.
For instance, if you opened an account on January 5th and began trading, your earnings for trades closed through the end of January will typically appear by February 10th.
* When Do I get paid from my earnings?
We add your earnings to your wallet by 10th of every month and to get your cashback you need send a withdrawal request. You can send the withdrawal request by filling the form in the portal itself. We will process your request within 7 working days.
* Can TISB deposit my earnings directly to my trading account?
No, cash back will be deposited to the bank account updated in the portal by you.
* What if the amount reflected in my Wallet does not match my calculations?
If you feel there is a mistake, we will be happy to investigate further. Please send us a copy of your broker account statement with the request to have the earnings reviewed.
~*End Of Advertisement*~
* is there any minimum accumulation of earnings required to submit withdrawal request?
No, there is no minimum amount criteria. You can request any amount you have accumulated until the day.