“Fyers Securities Review“
FYERS stands for Focus Your Energy & Reform the Self. Founded by a team of young entrepreneurs in 2015, Fyers making rapid inroads in to discount broking space. This Bangalore based brokerage firm has pretty different business model and also offer advisory services. Let us understand the brokerage structure and other aspects of Fyers securities in this review.
Update : FYERS Securities is providing following offers
- Zero Account Opening Charges for Trading account
- Zero Brokerage for Mutual Fund Investments
- Zero Call-n-trade Charges
To avail this offer you can visit this page
Fyers Securities Brokerage Charges and Plans
Following Table explains the Brokerage structure of Fyers Securities for various segments.
Fyers Securities Trading Platforms
Fyers One – Desktop Trading Platform
It is an executable Desktop Platform which needs to be installed in the system. It is best suited for the investors and traders who want live market watch and faster execution.
Some of the Key feature of this desktop based platforms are
- Trade directly from advanced charts
- Comprehensive search filters
- Live scanners & technical screeners
- Historical EOD data of up-to 5 years and intraday of up-to 3 days (1 min & 5 min)
- More than 60 technical indicators
- Access the recent trends in FII & DII Activities, track the latest bulk deals, block deals and delivery data
FyersWeb Trader – Web Based Trading Platform
Through the web based platform, traders can access their accounts from any system connected to the internet. No need to install any softwares. It will be useful for those trade from their office and dont have privileges to install any softwares.
Some of the key features of web based platform are
- Provision to place multi-leg orders (useful for option traders)
- Access to detailed view of portfolio and its performance
- Innovative SIP calculator
Fyers Markets – Mobile Trading Platform
Trade on the go through this mobile platform. They claim it to work at ultra-low bandwidth and light weight.
Some of the key features of mobile platform are
- 60+ technical indicators
- Track Global equities, currencies and commodities
- View all Bulk & Block deals
- Get real-time corporate action and news
- Margin Calculator
- Option Greeks at your fingertips
- Trailing Stop Loss & Bracket Order
Fyers Fund Transfer
Pay in (Deposit):You can transfer funds into your Trading Account via the following methods.
1. Through Trading Platforms – You can transfer the funds from the linked bank account through any one of their trading platform ( Fyers one, Fyers market or Fyers Web Trader. Your account will be immediately reflected with the fund transferred. But mind you it will costs Rs.10 per transfer.
2. NEFT/RTGS – Funds can be transferred electronically to your trading account from any of the linked bank via NEFT/RTGS. You will not be charged for NEFT/RTGS transfers. But it usually takes between 2 to 10 working hours depending on your bank
Pay out (Withdrawal):A payout can be requested through Fyers back office or any one of their trading platforms.
Fyers Securities Registration and Contact Information
Fyers Securities SEBI Registration: INZ000008524 , NSE Member Code: 90061
Fyers Securities Contact Information: Registered Office Address: No. 19 & 20, 3rd Main, Gandhinagar, Bangalore - 560009 Contact Number : 080 – 4625 1111 Fyers Securities E-Mail : email@example.com Fyers Securities Complaints or Grievances : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing is definitely Caring!
That’s about the review of the Fyers Securities Limited and details about their Brokerage charges . If you already have account with them, let us know your experience and ratings/critics through the comments. Hope you liked this article, you can find more such interesting and informative articles at our Archives page
And oh yes!, please consider sharing this review through the social buttons on your left/below.