Last updated on February 21st, 2017
PNB Housing finance IPO Details
PNB Housing Finance IPO is all set to hit the primary markets on October 25, 2016. The IPO open The Price Band for PNB Housing Finance IPO is fixed between Rs. 750 to Rs.775 per equity shares with a face value of Rs. 10 per share. Issue size of this IPO would be approximately Rs. 3000 crore. Check out the various important details such as PNB Housing Finance IPO price band, Listing date, allotment status of IPO in this post.
Allotment Status : Check your PNB Housing Finance IPO Allotment Status
PNB Housing Finance is a subsidiary of Punjab National Bank offers housing loans to individuals and corporate bodies for the construction, purchase, repair, and upgradation of houses, as well as loans for commercial space, purchase of residential plots, loan against properties, and loans for real estate developers.
Important Numbers for PNB Housing Finance IPO
Below are the important information about the PNB Housing Finance IPO.
- PNB Housing Finance IPO Price Band: Rs 750- Rs775 per share
- Issue Face Value : Rs 10 per share
- Order Quantity : Minimum 19 Shares and multiple thereof
PNB Housing Finance IPO Schedule
Important dates with respect to PNB Housing Finance IPO are as follows
- Participation by Anchor Investors : 24-October-2016
- PNB Housing Finance Issue Bid Open Date : 25-October-2016
- PNB Housing Finance Issue Bid Close Date : 27-October-2016
- Finalization of Basis of Allotment : 02-November-2016
- Unblocking of Funds from ASBA Account : 03-November-2016
- Credit of PNB Housing Finance Shares to Demat Account : 04-November-2016
- Commencement of trading of PNB Housing Finance share on NSE and BSE (Listing) : 07-November-2016
PNB Housing Finance IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP) Trend
Following graph shows the trend in Grey Market Premium (GMP) of PNB Housing Finance IPO. GMP is unofficial way of finding the price at which the shares of a particular IPO may list on listing day.
PNB Housing Finance IPO Subscription Details
PNB Housing Finance IPO subscription details will be consequently updated in the below table , do visit again at the end of each day to know the details.
|Category||Day1 (25 Oct )||Day2 (26 Oct )||Day3 (27 Oct )|
Objects of the PNB Housing Finance IPO Issue
- Augment the capital base to meet their future capital requirements
- General corporate purpose
- Enhance visibility and brand name among existing and potential customers
PNB Housing Finance : Company Profile
Company offer Non-Housing Loans in the form of loan against property to property-owning customers through mortgages over their existing property. NRPL (Non residential property loan) for the purchase or construction of non-residential premises. LRD (Lease Rental Discounting ) loans offered against rental receipts derived from lease contracts with commercial tenants and CTLs (credit tenant lease), which are general purpose loans to developers and/or corporate for purposes of on-going projects or business needs.
The company has pan India presence in more than 40 cities through a network of 48 branches. Company’s 16 main hubs are located at New Delhi, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Noida, Jaipur, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kolkata, Cochin, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore and Hyderabad which support branch operations. The company provides doorstep service for its products via Direct Sales Team (DST) channel. Other than the DST channel, company’s Home Loan and Loan against Property business is also sourced via Direct Marketing Associates (DMA) and Digital Medium.
Details of Important Stake Holders of PNB Housing Finance IPO
Following table captures the contact information of the company, Registrar and the lead managers of this particular IPO.
|PNB HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED|
9th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan, 22 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi 110 001
| Tel: +91 11 23357171
Fax: +91 11 23357173
Email: [email protected]
|Link Intime India Private Ltd,|
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West, Mumbai 400078
Email: [email protected]
|Kotak Mahindra Capital|
27 BKC, C-27, “G” Block
Bandra Kurla Complex
Mumbai 400 051
Tel: +91 22 4336 0000
E-mail: [email protected]
|DSP Merrill Lynch Limited
Ground Floor, “A” Wing, One
BKC, “G” Block
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400 051
Tel: +91 22 6632 8000
Fax: +91 22 2204 8518
|JM Financial Institutional|
7th Floor, Cnergy
Appasaheb Marathe Marg
Mumbai 400 025
Tel: +91 22 66303030
Fax: +91 2266303330
E-mail: [email protected]
|J.P. Morgan India Private
J.P. Morgan Tower
Off C.S.T. Road
Kalina, Santa Cruz - East
Mumbai 400 098
Tel: +91 22 6157 3000
|Punjab National Bank|
PNB Housing Finance Strengths
- Fifth largest Housing Finance Company (HFC)in India and the fastest growing HFC among the leading HFCs in India.
- Strong distribution network with deep penetration of key Indian urban centres
- Scalable operating model and centralised and streamlined operational structure
- Access to diversified and cost-effective funding sources
- Diversified product offering with specific focus on self-employed customers
- Customer-centric approach resulting in strong brand recognition
- Prudent credit underwriting, monitoring and collection processes
- Managed by experienced and qualified professionals with strong industry expertise
PNB Housing Finance Risk Factors
- Company may not be able to manage the growth of thier business and loan portfolio effectively or continue to grow thier business and loan portfolio at a rate similar to what they have experienced in the past.
- Companies’ business and financial performance may be adversely affected by volatility in interest rates.
- Company faces liquidity risks as a result of maturity and interest rate mismatches between thier assets and liabilities
- Company faces the risk of default and non-payment by thier customers, in particular self-employed customers
- As thier loan portfolio grows, an increasing proportion of thier loans could be classified as non-performing and the current level of thier provisions may not adequately cover any such increases
- Changes in market interest rates could have a material adverse effect on Its business and profitability Significant deviations from Its assumptions regarding future persistency, coupled with concentrated policy surrenders, could have a material adverse effect on Its business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects.
- Higher expenses than expected could have a material adverse effect on Its business, financial condition and results of operations.
- Promoter of the company are involved in certain legal proceedings and any adverse outcome in these or other proceedings may have a material adverse effect on thier reputation, business, financial condition and results of operations
Sharing is Definitely Caring
That’s the brief information about IPO of PNB Housing Finance. If you are interested in applying for this PNB Housing Finance IPO, you can have a look at some of the Popular stock brokers in India.
And oh yes!, You can also share this article with your family and friends interested in PNB Housing Finance Initial Public Offer (IPO) through the social sharing buttons on Below/Left.
Disclaimer : No financial information whatsoever published anywhere here should be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or as advice to do so in any way whatsoever. All matter published here is purely for information purposes only and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. Readers must consult a qualified financial adviser prior to making any actual investment decisions, based on information published here in the PNB Housing Finance IPO. The author cannot be held liable for any loss arising by following this review.