RBL Bank Limited IPO Details
RBL Bank Ltd is one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks in the last six years. RBL Bank or Ratnakar Bank IPO is hitting the primary market this week. Check out the various important details such as price band, Listing date, allotment status and company profile in this post.
Important Numbers for RBL Bank IPO
Below are the important information about the RBL Bank IPO like the size.
- RBL Bank IPO Price Band: Rs 224- Rs225 per share
- Issue Face Value : Rs 10 per share
- Fresh issue size : Rs 1,100 Crores
- Offer For Sale (OFS): 17,568,408 equity shares
- Order Quantity : Minimum 65 Shares and multiple thereof
- Issue type: 100% Book Building
RBL Bank IPO Schedule
Important dates with respect to Ratnakar Bank IPO are as follows
- Participation by Anchor Investors : 18-August-2016
- RBL Bank IPO Issue Bid Open Date : 19-August-2016
- RBL Bank IPO Issue Bid Close Date : 23-August-2016
- Finalization of Basis of Allotment : 26-August-2016
- Unblocking of Funds from ASBA Account : 29-August-2016
- Credit of RBL Bank Shares to Demat Account : 30-August-2016
- Commencement of trading of RBL Bank on NSE and BSE (Listing) : 31-August-2016
RBL Bank IPO Subscription Details
RBL Bank IPO subscription details will be consequently updated in the below table , do visit again at the end of each day to know the details.
|Retail||0.62 Times||2.37 Times||4.29 Times|
|QIB||0.66 Times||0.67 Times||6.32 Times|
|NII||0.15 Times||0.59 Times||2.42 Times|
|Total||0.53 Times||1.5 Times||4.47 Times|
Objects of the RBL Bank IPO Issue
- Augment capital base to meet Bank’s future capital requirements
- Enhance their visibility and brand name among existing and potential customers
- General corporate purposes
RBL Bank : Company Profile
RBL Bank was formerly called Ratnakar Bank and have a long history in India, with operations since 1943 when the Bank was incorporated as a small, regional bank in Maharashtra with two branches in Kolhapur and Sangli. Today it is a Mumbai India based private sector bank offering range of banking products and services to large corporations, SMEs, agricultural customers, retail customers and development banking & financial inclusion (low income) customers.
As of March 31, 2015, RBL had 183 branches and 348 ATMs spread across 13 Indian states serving over 1.3 million customers. RBL acquired certain Indian businesses of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), including the RBS’s business banking, credit card and mortgage portfolio businesses, in 2014. RBL’s business segments consist of corporate and institutional banking, commercial banking, branch and business banking, agribusiness banking, development banking and financial inclusion and treasury and financial markets operations. As of March 31, 2016, RBL Bank had 197 interconnected branches and 362 interconnected ATMs spread across 16 Indian states and union territories serving approximately 1.90 million customers.
Details of Important Stake Holders of RBL Bank IPO
Following table captures the contact information of the company, Registrar and the lead managers of this particular IPO.
~*End Of Advertisement*~
|RBL Bank Ltd,|
1 st Lane, Shahupuri,
Kolhapur - 416 001
|Phone: +91 231 6650 214
Fax: +91 231 2657 386
|Link Intime India Private Ltd,|
C-13 Pannalal Silk Mills Compound,
LBS Marg, Bhandup West,
|IIFL Holdings Limited|
10th Floor, IIFL Centre, Kamala City,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West)
Mumbai 400 013
Telephone: +91 22 4646 4600
Facsimile: +91 22 2493 1073
Email ID: email@example.com
|ICICI Securities Limited
ICICI Centre, H.T. Parekh Marg,
Churchgate, Mumbai 400 020
Phone : +91 22 2288 2460
|Axis Capital Limited|
1st Floor, Axis House, C-2,
Wadia International Centre,
P.B. Marg, Worli
Mumbai 400 025
Telephone: +91 22 4325 2183
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Citigroup Global Markets
India Private Limited
First International Financial Centre
G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051
Email ID: RBL.email@example.com
- Note: RBL Bank is professionally managed company and does not have a promoter either in terms of the SEBI regulations or interms of the company act,2013
RBL Bank Financial Details
Below Table captures how the RBL Bank has performed in terms revenue and profit over the years.
|RBL Bank Financials|
|Revenues (Rs Million)||2077||5322||10057||16125||23564|
|Profit After Tax (Rs Million)||127.93||657.43||925.28||928.88||2048.51|
|Revenue Growth (YoY %)||NA||156%||89%||60%||46%|
RBL Bank Strengths
- Client focused approach to business resulting in growing brand recognition
- Robust multi-channel distribution system
- Partnerships that expand our reach in rural markets
- Growing net interest and non-interest income
- Risk management and balance sheet focus
- Modern and scalable information technology systems infrastructure
- Focus on operational quality and scalability
RBL Bank Risk Factors
- RBL Bank in certain instances in the past, made allotments of equity shares to more than 49 persons that were not in compliance with the then-applicable laws relating to a public offering of securities, which may subject the Bank to, among other things, sanctions, adjudicatory penalties, remedial directions and other adverse orders, from, amongst others, the RoC and SEBI.
- Bank’s business and financial performance could suffer if they unable to effectively manage thier growing asset portfolio and control the level of NPAs
- They are involved in various civil, labour and tax-related litigation, which are at different stages which amounts to Rs 776 Millions
- As banking business, it is vulnerable to interest rate and investment-related risks. Volatility in interest rates, value of investments and other market conditions could adversely affect net interest margin, the value of fixed income portfolio, income from treasury operations, the quality of loan portfolio and financial performance.
- The business is subject to liquidity risk due to asset-liability mismatches. If they fail to maintain the growth in customer deposits or if there is a significant decrease in customer deposits, Bank’s liquidity and business operations could be materially and adversely affected.
Sharing is Definitely Caring
That’s the brief information about IPO of RBL Bank. If you are interested in applying Ratnakar Bank IPO, you can have a look at some of the Best stock brokers in India. And oh yes!, You can also share this article with your family and friends interested in RBL Bank Initial Public Offer (IPO) through the social sharing buttons on Below/Left.
Disclaimer : No financial information whatsoever published anywhere here should be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or as advice to do so in any way whatsoever. All matter published here is purely for information purposes only and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. Readers must consult a qualified financial adviser prior to making any actual investment decisions, based on information published here in the RBL Bank IPO. The author cannot be held liable for any loss arising by following this article.