Sharekhan Brokerage is one of the India’s leading brokerage houses. The parent company S.S. Kantilal Ishwarlal Securities Limited (SSKI), has been among India’s leading broking house for more than a century. SSKI launched online trading portal on February 8, 2000. Today Sharekhan has pan-India presence with over 1800+ outlets serving more than 12Lacs customers across 500 cities. It also has international presence through its branches in the UAE and Oman. Sharekhan offers services like portfolio management, trade execution in equities, futures & options, commodities, and distribution of mutual funds, insurance and structured products
Sharekhan Brokerage Charges
Sharekhan offers two types of brokerage schemes. A default plan where you don’t have to do any initial deposit. Offcourse, brokerage slabs higher for this scheme. Another Scheme is Annual Maintenance Scheme (AMC) where in you can select any of the prepaid denomination and avail the reduced brokerage rates.
You can checkout our handy chart of Sharekhan demat account brokerage charges for your quick reference. You can find the Sharekhan equity, intraday, future and options charges.
Sharekhan Account types
Sharekhan offers two types of accounts viz Classic and Trade tiger
1) Sharekhan Classic Account
Classic account is best suited for investors and swing traders. Salient feature of Sharekhan classic account are
* Allow investor to buy and sell stocks online along with the following features like multiple watch lists, online fund transfer and portfolio tracking with price alerts.
* Online trading account for investing in Equities and Derivatives
* IPO investments
* Instant order confirmations by e-mail
* Single screen interface for cash and derivatives..
2) Sharekhan Trade Tiger
Trade Tiger is best suited for day traders. Trade Tiger is a net based executable software. Salient feature of Trade Tiger are
* A single platform for multiple exchange BSE & NSE (Cash & F&O), MCX, NCDEX, Currency, Mutual Funds, IPOs
* Multiple Market Watch available on a Single Screen
* Multiple Charts with Tick by Tick Intraday and End of Day Charting powered with various Studies
* Graph Studies include Average, Band-Bollinger, Know SureThing, MACD etc
~*End Of Advertisement*~
* Apply studies such as Vertical, Horizontal, Trend, Retracement & Free lines
* User can save his own defined screen as well as graph template, that is, saving the layout for future use.
* User-defined alert settings on an input Stock Price trigger
* Tools available to guage market such as Tick Query, Ticker, Market Summary, Action Watch, Option
* Premium Calculator, Span Calculator
* Shortcut key for FAST access to order placements & reports
* Online fund transfer activated with 14 Banks
3) Sharekhan Sharemobile Pro App
Pro version is the new revamped version of their earlier Sharemobile app which is specifically designed keeping the mobility in mind. The new version promises a lot. You can read the review of Sharemobile Pro App here which discusses it features in detail.
Also Read : Best Mobile Trading Apps available in India
Sharekhan in comparison with other Stock Brokers
Check out how Sharekhan equates with other Brokers
|Sharekhan Comparision Matrix|
|Sharekhan Vs Angel Broking |
|Sharekhan Vs HDFC Securities|
| Sharekhan Vs ICICIDirect
|Sharekhan Vs SAS Online |
|Sharekhan Vs TradeJini|
| Sharekhan Vs Religare
|Sharekhan Vs RKSV Securities |
|Sharekhan Vs TradeSmartOnline|
| ShareKhan Vs Zerodha
For comparison of Sharekhan with more brokers, Visit our Side By Side Comparison of Stock Brokers page
Is Sharekhan Brokerage right for “YOU”?
You should definitely go with Sharekhan if you are new to Sharemarket. They conduct online and classroom training for traders and investors. Their “First Step” program is just for you!
Sharekhan also provides research report on all the sectors and you may find it beneficial to you.
One good thing about Sharekhan is they don’t charge for call and trade facility. unlike discount brokers and other full service brokers, it is totally free of cost.
If you are someone who feel safe when you see lot of sharekhan offices in your city and where ever you go, then you know better what to do!
Sharekhan is a NO to you if you day trade the stocks. Their brokerage are high and hence you will end up in loosing big portion of your profit in the form of brokerage and other taxes. But if you still wish to bank on the Sharekhan Brand, you can avail their prepaid brokerage schemes which will reduce your brokerage out go.
Also Read: 10 Leading Stock Brokerage firms in India
Sharing is Definitely Caring!:
That’s about the review and information of Brokerage Charges of of the Sharekhan brokerage. If you already have account with them, let us know your experience (good or bad) and ratings/critics or any problems/issues faced through the comments. Please consider sharing this review with your family and friends through the social sharing buttons on your left/bottom.