“SMC online Review“
SMC online Founded in 1994, SMC Group is one of India’s leading financial services & investment advisory. SMC Online has been rated as India’s Best Equity, F & O, and Currency Broker. It is one of the broking house with the largest distribution network. It is also been awarded with the Best Equity Broking House – Derivative Segment and Fastest Growing Equity Broking House -Large Firm. Over the years, SMC has extended its operations domestically as well as internationally. Existing network includes regional offices at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Bangalore plus a growing network of branches & 2500+ registered sub-brokers authorized persons spread across 500+ cities and towns in India
Following are the current services offered by SMC Online:
- Investment in Equities, Mutual Funds, SIPs, IPOs, Derivatives, Bonds, NCDs, ETFs and Company Fixed Deposits
- Investment Banking, Wealth management
- Tax Free Bonds, Portfolio Management
- Stock Lending and Borrowing
SMCOnline Brokerage Charges and Plans
The Brokerage Charges of SMCOnline is as follows:
Sl No Segment Brokerage Charges
1 Equity - Intraday 0.03% on Turnover
2 Equity - Delivery 0.3%
3 Equity - Futures 0.03% on Turnover
4 Equity - Options Rs 70/lot
5 Currency - Futures 0.03% on Turnover
6 Currency - Options Rs 20/lot
7 Commodity 0.03% on Turnover
SMCTradeOnline Account Opening Charges
- Trading Account opening Fee : NIL
- Demat Account Opening Fee : Rs499
- Commodity Account Opening Fee : Rs500
- Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 300 per Annum
SMCtradeonline Trading Platforms
SMConline offers trading platforms for all the three types namely web, desktop and mobile.
SMC Privilege (Desktop Trading Platform)
It is a executable Desktop Platform which needs to be installed in the system. It is best suited for the investors and traders who want live market watch and faster execution.
Some of the Key feature of this desktop based platforms are
- Real time monitoring, live streaming quotes with Auto Refreshing
- Fully customizable market Watch
- Single Platform for Fund Transfer and Advanced Charting
SMC Select (Web Based Trading Platform)
Through SMC online web based platform designed for slow internet speeds, traders can access their accounts from any system connected to the internet. No need to install any software. It comes with lot of features like real time quotes, multiple watch-lists, quick access to research reports, technical SMS alert facility, faster order executions and access to live intraday trading calls etc. Best suited for the users who dont have administrative privileges to install any softwares in their office.
- SMC Mobitrade (Mobile Platform)
Trade on the go through SMCC Mobitrade which works on both mobile and tablets. The app provides real time access to market information like Security Info, Contract info and Best Five. SMC mobitrade is available in two modes, Lite which is refresh based and Streaming which provides streaming quotes. SMC mobitrade is available on BSE, MCX Commodity & NCDEX and not on NSE.
We have written detailed article on Best Trading platforms, you can read in the below article.
~*End Of Advertisement*~
SMConline Fund Transfer
Pay in (Deposit): You can transfer funds into your Trading Account via the following methods.
1. Through Trading Platform – You can transfer the funds from the linked bank account through the SMC PRIVILEGE. Your account will be immediately reflected with the fund transferred.
2. Through SMCTradeonline Back office– You can transfer the funds from the linked bank account through the Backoffice. Your account will be immediately reflected with the fund transferred.
3. Online (Web transfer) – You can transfer the funds from the linked bank account through the SMC SELCT. Your account will be immediately reflected with the fund transferred
4. Through Demand Draft (DD) – One can provide the DD in critical condition but along with the suitable documents
5. Cheque Deposit – You can transfer funds to your trading account by cheque from any of your linked bank account. by submitting it to Central Service Office
List of documents required to open account with SMC Online
- 3 passport Size color Photographs
- PAN Card (mandatory)
- Address Proof – Any one of following
- Ration Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Statement (latest 6months)
- If you want to trade derivatives then 1 copy of any of the following documents:
- Pay slip (latest)
- Form 16 / IT Returns ( latest)
- 6 month Bank statement (latest)
SMC online Registration and Contact Information
SMC Online SEBI Registration: NSE: INB/INF/INE 230771431, BSE: INB/INF 011343937; MCX-SX: INB/INF 260771432 INE 260771431, USEL INE 271343936 CDSL IN-DP-CDSL-583-2010, NSDL IN-DP-NSDL-333-2010 NCDEX NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0131, MCX/TCM/CORP/0385 NMCE /TCM/CORP/0215, ICEX ICEX/TCM/CORP/009 ACE ACEL/CM/CORP/0267;PMS: INP 000003435 IRDA Registration No. DB272/04 License No.: 289; Merchant Banker: INM 000011427
SMC online Contact Information: Registered Office Address: SMC Global Ltd, 11/6B, Shanti Chamber, Pusa Road Delhi - 110005 Contact Number : (011) 30111444; Toll Free 1800-11-0909 Fax No: 011-25754365 SMC Online E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org SMC Online Complaints or Grievances : email@example.com
Sharing is definitely Caring!
That’s about the review of the SMC online and details about their Brokerage charges . If you already have account with them, let us know your experience and ratings/critics through the comments. Hope you liked this article, you can find more such interesting and informative articles at our Archives page
And oh yes!, please consider sharing this review of SMC online through the social buttons on your left/below.