“Ujjivan IPO Review“
Initial Public Offer (IPO) of Ujjivan Financial Services Limited is hitting the primary market this April with price band between Rs.207 to Rs.210. Actual dates of the Ujjivan IPO are 28 April 2016 (open) and 02 May 2016 (Close). Lets understand the details of this IPO in this review.
Ujjivan is a microfinance services company primarily based on the joint liability group lending model for providing collateral free, small ticket-size loans to economically active poor women.
Ujjivan IPO Allotment : Check your Ujjivan IPO Allotment Status here
Ujjivan Financial Services was originally incorporated as Ujjivan Financial Services Private Limited on December 28, 2004 at Bengaluru, as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Pursuant to a certificate issued by the RBI on October 31, 2005, the Company obtained the certificate of registration as an NBFC under section 45 IA of the RBI Act. Since financial year 2008-09, company has been classified as a systemically important non-deposit accepting NBFC. It was granted NBFC-MFI status by the RBI on September 5, 2013. Subsequently, the Company was converted into a public limited company pursuant to a special resolution passed by Shareholders at the EGM held on November 3, 2015 and consequently the name of the Company was changed to Ujjivan Financial Services Limited.
As of September 30, 2015, Ujjivan’s operations were spread across 24 states and union territories, 209 districts and 469 branches, with no operations in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram.
- Company generated revenue of Rs 156.43 Crores for the year ended Mar-11 and Rs 611.88 Crores for the year ended Mar-15. Ujjivan generated revenue of Rs 462.27 Crores For 6 months ended Sep-15,
- Company posted a profit of Rs 11.69 Crores for the year ended Mar-11 and profit of Rs 75.78 Crores for the year ended Mar-2015. For 9 months ended Dec-15, it generated a profit of Rs 73.73 Crores.
- It reported diluted EPS of Rs 10.62 for FY 2015 and last 3 years average EPS being Rs 8.93.
So all in all, for the Rs 210 IPO, the PE works out to be 19.77 if we consider FY2015 EPS of 10.62 which is reasonable valuation when compared to Industry numbers.
Ujjivan Share Price
The Ujjivan IPO Share Price Band is fixed between Rs.207 to Rs.210 per equity share
Ujjivan IPO Issue Dates
The Ujjivan IPO is set be launched on 28th April 2016 and closes on 02nd May 2016.
Ujjivan Share listing Date on Stock Exchanges
Ujjivan shares will be listed on NSE and BSE on 10th May 2016. You may get the allotted shares in your demat account by 06 May 2016.
Ujjivan IPO Other Details
- Issue Type: 100% Book Building
- Issue Size: Rs 875 Crores to Rs 882 Crores
- Face Value Per Share: Rs.10
- Issue Price Band: Rs.207– Rs.210
- Market Lot : 70 shares
- Minimum Order Quantity : 70 Shares
- Listing on Exchanges : BSE and NSE
- Ujjivan IPO Investment Bankers: Axis capital, ICICI Securities and Kotak Mahindra Capital
- Ujjivan IPO Registrar : Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Objects of Ujjivan IPO Issue
- Augmenting capital base to meet future capital requirements expected to arise out of growth in Company’s assets,(As per the red herring prospectus with SEBI)
- General corporate purpose
Ujjivan IPO Other Information
Ujjivan Contact Information : Ujjivan Financial Services Ltd
Grape Garden, No. 27, 3rd A Cross,
18th Main 6th Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore, 560095
Phone: +91 8040712121
Fax: +91 8041468700
Email: [email protected]
Sharing is Definitely Caring!
And, you can subscribe to our newsletter below for the detailed analysis of the next upcoming IPOs and alert on allotment status of Ujjivan IPO. Consider sharing this review with your friends interested in this IPO through the Social buttons on your left/below.
Disclaimer : No financial information whatsoever published anywhere here should be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities, or as advice to do so in any way whatsoever. All matter published here is purely for information purposes only and under no circumstances should be used for making investment decisions. Readers must consult a qualified financial adviser prior to making any actual investment decisions, based on information published here in this IPO. The author cannot be held liable for any loss arising by following this article.