“Ventura Securities Review“
Ventura Securities Ltd. (Ventura) started it’s operations in 1994 as a Stock Broking house. Eventually it started offering wide variety of services to its customers related to various investment vehicles. Financial Instruments one can use with Ventura Securities are equity, equity derivatives, commodities, mutual funds, fixed income products and currency futures.
Services Offered By Ventura Securities
- Attractive brokerage plans
- A dedicated NRI Services Cell for managing all operations for NRIs and FIs.
- Hassle free account opening process
- User Friendly Software “POINTER” for Online Investment in Stock Market – Compliant for rules, regulations & restrictions for NRIs, stipulated by
- Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Stock Exchanges (NSE & BSE)
- Reserve bank of India (RBI)
- Strong Research Desk – Fundamental & Technical updates on Equities & Mutual Funds
- 24X7 Internet access to customers for digital contracts, portfolio tracking etc.
- Tax Reports on Investments bought & sold
- Daily equity newsletter & instant update on latest news
Ventura Securities Account Opening Charges
- Trading Account Opening Charges: Rs. 0
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): Rs. 0
- Demat Account Opening Charges : Rs. 0
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs. 400 Waived Off for 1st year)
Ventura Securities Brokerage Charges
The Brokerage charges of Ventura Securities varies depending upon the upfront Brokerage amount you provide to them. The Upfront Brokerage varies between Rs 3500 to Rs 72,000 and the Brokerage charges between 0.2% to 0.1% for delivery and between 0.03% to 0.01% for the Intraday charges.
Ventura Securities Trading Platforms
Ventura Securities have their own customized and ready to use software called “Pointer”, which enables seamless processes and flawless execution.
Ventura Securities – Documents required for opening the account
a) PAN Card
b) Address Proof
c) 2 passport Size color Photograph
d) 2 Cheques : 1. One Cancelled cheque 2. One Cheque favoring Zerodha amounting to account opening fee
If you want to trade derivatives then 1 copy of any of the following documents:
e) Pay slip (latest)
f) Form 16 / IT Returns ( latest)
g) 6 month Bank statement (latest)
Ventura Securities Registration and Contact Information:
Ventura Securities SEBI Registration BSE CM INB010760438 | BSE FO INF010760438 | NSE CM INB230760432 | NSE FO INF230760432 | NSE CD INE230760432 | MCX-SX INB260760435 | OTCEI INB200760438 | NCDEX TM NO. 00059 | FMC CODE NCDEX/TCM/CORP/0250 |MCX TM NO. 16115 | FMC CODE MCX/TCM/CORP/0667
Ventura Securities Contact: Registered Address: Dhannur "E",15 - Sir P.M. Road, Mumbai - 400 001 Contact Number : +91-22-67547000 Ventura Securities E-Mail :[email protected] Ventura Securities Complaints or Grievances : [email protected]
Also Read: Best 10 Stock Brokers in India – Check Out
Sharing is definitely caring!
That’s about the review of the Ventura Securities and details about their Brokerage charges . If you already have account with them, let us know your experience and ratings/critics through the comments. Hope you liked this article, you can find more such interesting and informative articles at our Archives page
And oh yes!, please considdr sharing this review with your family and friends through the social buttons on your left/below.